Rowan Online provides dedicated Technical Support Services for End Users enrolled in courses and other products that employ online learning technologies.
Hours of Operation
- Monday – Friday from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
- Excludes Rowan University official holidays and emergency closures
Phone Support - (856) 256-5164
- Rowan Online offers phone-based technical support with a Rowan Online employee during our hours of operation.
- General Email Ticket Support: Users may submit requests via the forms available on the Rowan Online Portal at anytime (24/7).
- If you cannot login to the Rowan Online Portal: If you cannot login to the Rowan Online Portal, click on Trouble Logging In on the Rowan Online Portal and submit an online support ticket.
- If you can login to the Rowan Online Portal and need technical support: Login to the Rowan Online Portal and click on Support Center.
Is your computer up to par? Visit the Technology Requirements document (opens in a new tab).
Visit the Student Policies document (opens in a new tab).
Visit the End User Technical Support document (opens in a new tab) to learn how to get technical support for your online and hybrid courses.