Rowan Online is a division of Rowan Global Learning & Partnerships. Rowan Online provides dedicated Technical Support Services for End Users enrolled in courses and other products that employ Rowan Global online learning technologies.
Hours of Operation
- Monday – Friday from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
- Excludes Rowan University official holidays and emergency closures
Phone Support - (856) 256-5164
- Rowan Online offers phone-based technical support with a Rowan Online employee during our hours of operation.
- General Email Ticket Support: Users may submit requests via the forms available on the Rowan Online Portal at anytime (24/7).
- If you cannot login to the Rowan Online Portal: If you cannot login to the Rowan Online Portal, click on Trouble Logging In on the Rowan Online Portal and submit an online support ticket.
- If you can login to the Rowan Online Portal and need technical support: Login to the Rowan Online Portal and click on Support Center.
Is your computer up to par? Visit the Technology Requirements document (opens in a new tab) to review the technology requirements for Rowan Global students.
Visit the Student Policies document (opens in a new tab) to learn about Rowan Online policies for current Rowan Global students.
Visit the End User Technical Support document (opens in a new tab) to learn how to get technical support for your online and hybrid courses.
The following support protocol is effective 1/1/2017 for the Enterprise Center and Rowan Camden Academic Building.
- For TEC Classroom Support: Call 856-256-5552 (x5552 from on campus) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Employee computer support: Call 856-256-4400 (x4400 from on campus) or email email@example.com